Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pups

This big guy here is a golden retriever,
i name him harry a.k.a. harry potter.
Note that scar between his eyes?
This clumsy fellow accidentally knock on the sharp point of the gate..
He doesn't look as smart as harry potter,
but i still think he posses magical powers that makes me fall in love with him~
After all,who can resist the innocent look from the friendliest dog on earth?

Ok,
the little girl up next is probably not a well known breed in Malaysia.
She's a Westie a.k.a West Highland terrier.
This is how an adult westie looks like.
Her date of birth is 27th May 2010.
So i try to feed her as little as possible,
hoping that she won't turn into a guy i know whose birthday is also on 27th May.
She is actually very young,
the time she got here memang gigi pun tak ada.
But the way she yap and cries all the time,
it melts my heart,
she is just so damn cute.
And what a surprise,
today i found her with one side of her ears erect.
Yea,i think she will turn to a beauty. ^^

Meet Gummi bear,
a toy poodle that i sold few weeks ago.
Our company are having a Most Fashionable Doggie contest,
and so his owner took many pictures and entered him in the contest.
I wanted to request for some of the pictures,
but i was too shy to ask.
His owner offered one of those pictures that she didn't entered to me anyway~
Well it's just a normal pic,a normal thing to everyone else,
but to me it's really touching~
I have no idea why am i feeling this way..
Perhaps it makes me feel that i have found this puppy a nice family.
I love this kinda feeling.

Well,
next time i wana have a puppy,
i guess i will adopt 1 from the animal shelter,
offering them a chance to love and be loved.
=)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

nia...
Westie sure cna grow to be a beauty like me 1
u scare wat...hahahaha

i oso wan to adopt...
wait me self earn money sin =.=
i wan adopt a dog dat born on 27th May
sure lengzai 1...hahaha

4everskyline said...

"hoping that she won't turn into a guy i know whose birthday is also on 27th May."
==


the dogs at ur shop like all branded de...(of cause mar need to sell for ppl de ==)
but actually those liu lang gou oso quite cute xia de lor...haha ^^

Ying said...

ur blog sooo loving haha :)

u found a suitable job ehhh

pinkgirl said...

u reali suitable to bcum veterinarian~ ^^
my parents nt allowed me to adopt puppy.. so i will do tat when i hav my own house.. ^^