Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Famine30

The 30hours famine started at 12pm..i had my last meal at 11am,during the chemist lesson..
then after the long,tiring day at school,the lesson was finally over...and so i went home to pack my stuff,gonna stay overnight at the clubhouse near our school...
my dad drove me and chiayin to the clubhouse...we reached at 5pm..

Time passes slowly when you have nothing to do and nothing to eat T.T
we played card games,went playground and cybercafe until it's finally time for the movie..
it was my first midnight movie---ORPHAN,a movie that makes time moves even slower...the scenes are bloody,18PL ma =.= yozer shared his jacket with me,and i kept covering my eyes with my face mask..i fell in love with the little girl,Max in the movie..she looks so cute and innocent..Everytime the crazy Esther tries to hurt her,i closed my eyes...cant take it if anything bad happen to her,and gratefully she survived in the end...phew,it's finally over..

Everyone was tired and we went back to sleep..girls went to villa angsana while bird,yozer,bui,lin nami,jianwei and me went back to the clubhouse..that hamsap jenny stayed at villa,so jin..At the clubhouse,we chat for awhile then ZZzzz....everyone was asleep. Did i snore?

The next day,i woke up early..then i fell asleep again~Nothing special happened after that..
erm..at the bukit jalil stadium,they checked our body temperature before allowing us to go in..
we were late and the event had already started..we took our seat..
yer,this year no lenglui gap,everyone was wearing a face mask..sad!!!!
cincai la,still got chiayin ma--she keep calling herself lenglui =.=
the temperature got colder and colder,luckily bui was beside me ^^ yozer took a nap and so i followed..yeah yeah,the one everyone has been waiting for---ahmei finally appeared on the stage..bird screamed crazily,everyone was high..but i was too tired to get high,perhaps i should join the dead zone located on my right hand side,people there..........haiz~~
then the countdown started..5,4,3,2,1~~buka puasa..everyone had thier soya drinks,took some pic then everyone went home..bird,nami,bui,junbao,xinni,yozer and me went to mcD..FOOD~~~~!!
after that i called my dad to drive me home...


home SWEET home!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Jackson said...

Pro English...
You forgot Your Sarsi.....
haha...
what a nice experience...
gambateh~!

Unknown said...

really nth to do actually ==
den..nth special
juz hungry and tok
haha...

ben said...

at least, spending time with friends makes us feel happier, i think...